Thursday, May 17, 2007

But Melinda??

I was surprised Melinda was voted out last night. MSNBC says that she was too good. Voters began to think of her as a professional rather than amateur.

I'm not so sure about that. What I think is that her being voted off says a lot about who's really doing the voting. All three finalists have their own niche. But let's face it, Blake and Jordin are more appealing to the young set of viewers and I'll bet that's who doing the majority of the voting. Kids have nothing but time on their hands. Besides, being the technical idiot that I am, I don't even know how to text message. Duhhh.

Blake is my personal favorite and well as Girly's. He's just as cute and as bug in a rug. He really has stage persona.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I like Blake too. I like that he dares to be different and not conform to what someone else thinks he should do. I like his beat boxing as well. :-)

9:50 AM  
Blogger SARA said...

So sad to see Melinda leave.. .
:(

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home