Friday, April 13, 2007

No Need to Pimp this Ride--Husband's Hum-dinger

A couple of weeks ago, Husband came home with a company car, courtesy of his distributor employer. He got it because he's top salesman ( and now he has the vanity plate on this vehicle to prove it)...

Yep...my hard working honey is the top dawg when it comes to selling soda drinks.. After 25 years, I guess he ought to be, huh?



Now this is the car they gave him.

It's a big red '07 Hummer...Wait, let me clarify that....It's a Big Red 07 Hummer.


Really, A Big Red Hummer.

It's covered with this...

And this......



It kind of looks like a parade float. In fact, I fully expect him to be asked to drive it in some of the local parades.

He came home on that Monday evening and announced that he had to go back over to the office in a little while. This isn't too unusual, especially if there is a surge in business. But when he said his buddy was going to pick him and take him back over because he had won something, it piqued my interest...Big Al picked him up in his truck.

All sorts of things were running thru my greedy head... What would he have won that would constitute picking it up in Al's truck?

A big flat screen?

A cool scooter?

New home entertainment center?

All new kitchen appliances?

Then he came home with THAT thing. At first I was horrified. Girly too.

They want us to use it all the time....You know, for the exposure. Oh, Lordy...

Girly and I both have to literally climb up into it as if it were a rock wall.

On top of that, it comes with a gas card... Now there's no way I can argue with that...

On top of that, it's actually starting to grow on me. I'm no longer gasping in shock when I see him come down our street. It's actually gotten kind of fun to watch people rubberneck to check it out.. Hey, the windows are all tinted with soda logo, no one can see us.

So let's see how long he can hold the #1 spot. I may be sad if it has to go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home