Monday, June 11, 2007

The Waiting Game

We are waiting.

DIL2B went to the doctor this morning and she was 2 centimeters and 80 % effaced. I guess she could go anytime but we are hoping for another week or two. Her OB-GYN guessed Miss Reagen to be about 5 lbs.

It's so funny, because around Easter time, DIL2B said at family dinner that she didn't want a scrawny baby... she wanted a good 8 pounder. All of us veteran moms sat around snickering. Sure, go ahead, push that 8 pounder out, honey....Well, now I am praying we get another pound or so on Reagen in the next week or two.

DIL2B is doing good. She is doing everything she's told to do. She looks like she is carrying a very low bowling ball. I can remember feeling like that. Son is taking care of everything. Her every wish is his command. I am so proud of the way he's turned out.

Thanks to my internet buds who have kept us in their thoughts. I so appreciate the fact that individuals who have never met us, are thinking of our situation.

Believe me, you are in my thoughts and prayers . I think of you guys often. And am anxiously awaiting your own children.....

Sara, you better put that poncho on that child!

1 Comments:

Blogger SARA said...

Hope everything goes well!!!!
Good luck Grandma!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home